For Immediate Release
September 19, 2017
Contact: Nicole Singletary
Miami Lakes, FL -The Town of Miami Lakes and its Elderly Affairs Committee in partnership with Commissioner Esteban Bovo present Servicing Our Seniors Expo. The Senior Expo will take place on Saturday September 23rd at the Mary Collins Community Center, 15151 NW 82nd Avenue, from 10:00am -1:00pm.
The following participating agencies will be present:
• Miami-Dade Office of Community Advocacy (Hispanic Affairs Board)
• Miami-Dade Transit Department (Golden Passport & STS)
• Alliance for Aging
• Miami-Dade Elections Department
• Miami-Dade Water & Sewer Department (Showerhead & Toilet Efficiency Program)
• If your bathroom fixtures have not been upgraded since prior to 1996, the (WASD) will exchange up to two showerheads for two high-efficiency models. Bring your showerheads and exchange them for a high-efficiency models, and get a home conservation kit FREE!
• Miami-Dade Fire Emergency Department
• Miami-Dade Office of Consumer Protection
• Social Security Administration
• Miami-Dade Community Action Agency (Elderly Volunteer Program)
• Town of Miami Lakes, Elderly Affairs Committee
• Catholic Hospice
• Mt. Sinai
• Interamerica Medical Center
• Café Domino
For a complete list of the event’s activities or for further information please contact Clarisell De Cardenas, at email@example.com or 305-364-6100.