For Immediate Release
December 21, 2017
Contact: Charisma Glassman
The Nomination Applications can be found at www.miamilakes-fl.gov/cac or click here and must be submitted by 5:00 pm on Tuesday, February 20th to Kristina Labossiere, Leisure Service Manager, via email at email@example.com
The award categories are:
• Arts: Woman who has contributed to the cultural life of the community through theatre, dance, music, art, or literature.
• Business: Professional woman in a position as owner, CEO, or high-level manager of a business or industry.
• Community and Civic Affairs: A leader, supervisor, administrator, manager, or member who has made a contribution to the community.
• Education: A woman educator, administrator, or director of a public or private institution of learning who has been outstanding in the field.
• Government: Woman who has made an outstanding contribution to the community through her work in or with local government.
• Health Services: Individual who has made an outstanding contribution in the health services field.
• Humanitarian: An outstanding woman who has made a contribution to the community. This individual may or may not be affiliated with a commercial, professional, or non-profit agency or group.
• Volunteer: A woman who has made an outstanding contribution in serving the needs of others.
The winners will be announced at the Women of Distinction Awards Luncheon on Saturday, March 3rd from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm at Robert Alonso Community Center located at 16500 NW 87th Ave.
For lunch reservations, please contact Nathalie Garcia via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (305) 364-6100.
For more information about the Cultural Affairs Committee and their events or for sponsorship information, please visit www.miamilakes-fl.gov/cac or contact:
Leisure Service Manager
Tel: (305) 698-9308; (305) 819-7768
Communications and Economic Development
Tel: (305) 364-6100 Ext. 1172