For Immediate Release
October 3, 2018
Contact: Clarisell DeCardenas
MOUNT SINAI LECTURE SERIES – The EAC in partnership with Mount Sinai Medical Center are proud to announce their health workshops are back! Light lunch will be served sponsored by Mount Sinai Medical Center.
• Topic: What You Need to Know About Breast Cancer
• Presenter: Dr. Sumana Narayanan
• Date: Tuesday, October 9, 2018
• Time: 11 AM to 12 PM
• Location: Town Hall, 6601 Main Street
• FREE tickets: www.toml.eventbrite.com
FREE FIELD TRIP TO FROST SCIENCE MUSEUM –The Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science is a leading science museum dedicated to sharing the power of science, sparking wonder and investigation, and fueling innovation for the future. Located in Downtown Miami’s waterfront Museum Park, Frost Science is divided into four buildings: the Frost Planetarium, Aquarium, and North and West Wings. Guests can learn about the core science behind living systems, the solar system and known universe, the physics of flight, light and lasers, the biology of the human body and mind, and much more.
• Date: Wednesday, October 17, 2018
• Time: 10 AM
• Age: 62 +
• Bus Departure Time & Location: ***The bus will depart at 10 AM** from Miami Lakes Optimist Park Clubhouse, 6411 NW 162nd Street
Seating is limited, and reservations are required. Reservations can be made at www.toml.eventbrite.com. Reservations will open on Wednesday October 3rd at 8:30 AM and will close on Tuesday, October 16th at 12:00 PM.
For more information on EAC events, please visit www.miamilakes-fl.gov/eac or call (305) 364-6100.