For Immediate Release
Sep. 26, 2014
Contact: Nicole Lesson
Deadline Extended for Old Glory Photo Contest to Nov. 14
Miami Lakes, FL - The Town of Miami Lakes and its Veterans Committee announce that the deadline for the “Old Glory” Photo Contest has been extended through Nov. 14, 2014. Now there is some more time for you to take your best photo of the American Flag and submit it for the contest.
- Contest is open residents, students, and those employed within the Town of Miami Lakes boundaries
- Submissions must be received by 11:59 pm on Friday, Nov. 14, 2014
- Only one submission per person
- No obtrusive or offensive text or watermarks, no nudity or sexually explicit content
- No collages, drawings, paintings, screen shots, etc.
- Submitted photos must feature a United States Flag presented in a dignified and respectful manner.
To submit an entry:
- All entries must submit the release form for the photograph (available at www.miamilakes-fl.gov)
- Submit photo via email to Clarisell De Cardenas at email@example.com
- Mail-in entries will not be accepted.
- Photos must be in JPEG format, 300 DPI (dots per inch), and no smaller than 800 pixels wide x 600 pixels high
Awards & Recognition:
- Winners will be announced at a future date
- All winning photographs will be showcased on the Town’s website