Key West called, and they have paradise waiting for you! The Elderly Affairs Committee invites Miami Lakes residents 55 years and above on a FREE field trip to Key West!
Take a relaxing stroll down Duval Street, grab a bite of some amazing seafood, or pick up a souvenir for the folks back home! Savor a Key West sunset at Mallory Square!
- Date: Tuesday, March 27th
- Departing from Optimist Clubhouse, 6411 NW 162nd Street; at 8 AM (Must arrive by 7:30 AM)
- Departing from Key West at 8:30 PM
- The bus will drop off and pick-up at the designated location on Duval Street.
To attend, mandatory pre-registration is required. There will be no exceptions. Deadline to pre-register is Wednesday, March 21st.
Dates & Locations for Pre-Registration:
- Town Hall on March 13th from 12 PM-3 PM
- Mary Collins Community Center on March 14th from 2 PM-4 PM
- Mary Collins Community Center on March 20th and 21st from 10 AM -12 PM.