The Town of Miami Lakes and its Neighborhood Improvement Committee (NIC) is excited to be hosting two SOLD OUT historical tours of Miami Lakes. The first tour begins at 10 AM and the second tour begins at 12 PM.
Lunch will be served 12 PM for both tours, and will feature a presentation by Robert Carr, co-founder of the Archaeological and Historical Conservancy and one of the original archeologists involved in the Madden's Hammock excavation.
The tour will be lead by tour guide Rosanell Hammer and the tour itinerary includes:
• Original Graham House where Senator Bob Graham and William Graham Sr. grew up
• Original Graham Dairy Farmer
• Original Office for Graham Companies Development and Senator Ernest Graham Corporation
• Horse Riding Academy (Windmill Gate Shopping Center)
• Harry Wayne Casey’s home (of KC and the Sunshine Band)
• Jerry Tom’s Home (President of Graham Diary)
• Don Shula’s former home
• Senator Bob Graham’s former home
• Former Dolphin’s player Jim Mandich
• Bill Graham Jr.’s home
For information about the NIC and their initiatives, please visit www.miamilakes-fl.gov/nic.
WHERE: Town Hall, 6601 Main Street
DATE & TIME: Saturday, September 15th at 10:00 AM & 12 PM
Committees & Special Events Coordinator
Tel: (305) 364-6100