Mount Sinai Health Workshop: Healthy Weight Month
The Town of Miami Lakes and its Elderly Affairs Committee in partnership with Mount Sinai Medical Center are proud to announce their third health workshop.
- Event: How to Keep Exercising at Any Age
- Date: Tuesday, January 9th
- Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Location: Town Hall’s Council Chambers, 6601 Main Street.
- Type of Event: Free Entry. Please RSVP by 01/08/2018 by calling (305) 674-2626
The presenter will be Dr. Jeffrey Lin, a cardiologist board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, and vascular ultrasound. Dr. Lin is also an active member of the Sports and Exercise Cardiology section of the ACC and has published research and spoken at international meetings in the areas of cardiovascular imaging and sports cardiology.
Light lunch will be served sponsored by Mount Sinai Medical Center. For more information about the Elderly Affairs Committee and their events, please visit www.miamilakes-fl.gov/eac