TOWN OF MIAMI LAKES
PUBLIC NOTICE OF ATTORNEY-CLIENT EXECUTIVE SESSION
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ON THURSDAY DECEMBER 2ND, 2021 AT 8;45 AM OR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THEREAFTER, THE TOWN COUNCIL FOR THE TOWN OF MIAMI LAKES WILL CONDUCT A PUBLIC MEETING ATTORNEY-CLIENT EXECUTIVE SESSION.
THIS ATTORNEY-CLIENT EXECUTIVE SESSION WILL BE HELD AT MIAMI LAKES GOVERNMENT CENTER, 6601 MAIN STREET, MIAMI LAKES, FLORIDA 33014. THE OPEN PART OF THE ATTORNEY-CLIENT EXECUTIVE SESSION WILL BE OPEN FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE ATTENDING PUBLIC.
For access to the meeting agendas please visit www.miamilakes-fl.gov/agenda.
For Live video stream of meetings please visit www.miamilakes-fl.gov/agenda
THIS EXECUTIVE SESSION WILL BE TO DISCUSS:
- TOWN OF MIAMI LAKES V. MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, ET AL [19-29261 CA 01] (NW 170TH)
AFTER THE OPENED SESSION IS FINSIHED, THE COUNCIL WILL GO INTO CLOSED SESSION PURSUANT TO SECTION 286.011(8), FLORIDA STATUTES. THE CLOSED SESSION WILL TAKE PLACE AT COUNCIL CHAMBERS.
IN ATTENDANCE AT THIS MEETING WILL BE: MAYOR MANNY CID, VICE MAYOR JEFFREY RODRIGUEZ, AND COUNCILMEMBERS CARLOS O. ALVAREZ, LUIS E. COLLAZO, JOSH DIEGUEZ, TONY FERNANDEZ, AND MARILYN RUANO; TOWN MANAGER ED PIDERMANN, TOWN ATTORNEYS RAUL GASTESI, ESQ., RUAL LOPEZ AND LORENZO COBIELLA, ESQ. OF GASTESI, LOPEZ & MESTRE, PLLC; AND A CERTIFIED COURT REPORTER.
THE EXECUTIVE SESSION WILL LAST APPROXIMATELY 1 HOUR.
FOLLOWING THE CLOSED SESSION, THE TOWN COUNCIL WILL RECONVENE IN OPEN SESSION SO THAT THEY MAY ANNOUNCE THE TERMINATION OF THE EXECUTIVE SESSION. *AT THIS MOMENT, THE MEETING WILL BE RE-OPENED FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE ATTENDING PUBLIC.
A CERTIFIED COURT REPORTER SHALL RECORD THE TIME AND TERMINATION OF THE EXECUTIVE SESSION, ALL DISCUSSIONS AND PROCEEDINGS THAT OCCUR, THE NAMES OF ALL PERSONS PRESENT AT ANY TIME DURING THE DISCUSSION, AND THE NAMES OF ALL PERSONS SPEAKING. THE CLOSED SESSION OF THE ATTORNEY-CLIENT EXECUTIVE SESSION IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. THE TRANSCRIPT SHALL BE MADE A PART OF THE PUBLIC RECORDS UPON CONCLUSION OF THE LITIGATION.
DURING THE OPEN SESSION OF THE ATTORNEY-CLIENT EXECUTIVE SESSION, A NEW BUSINESS ITEM PRESENTED BY COUNCILMEMBER MARILYN RUANO, TITLED " HOLIDAY SENIOR SOCIAL & HOME BOUND SENIORS" WILL BE DISCUSSED BY THE TOWN COUNCIL.
Public Comments will be accepted by the following means:
- Members of the public may attend the meeting at the physical meeting location state above and deliver their public comments in person during the public comment portion of the agenda.
- You can also submit a Pre-recorded Video for Public Comments, by visiting https://www.miamilakes-fl.gov/remotecomments. Videos submitted cannot exceed 3 minutes and should be submitted one day before the meeting
- (1) A person wishing to submit a Remote Public Comment, will join the meeting via: https://www.miamilakes-fl.gov/remotecomments. You must have a working microphone and working web camera in order to submit a live remote public comments;
- (2) Call in live during the meeting to listen to the meeting via phone and/or call in live during the meeting to submit a public comment, to any of the following numbers:
PLEASE ENTER THE MEETING ID# WHEN PROMPTED: 666 475 152#
Public Comments will be heard at the beginning of the meeting and once all are heard, Public Comments will be closed. Each speaker will be afforded (3) minutes to speak.
All comments or questions from the attending public shall be directed to the mayor, in a courteous tone. To ensure the orderly conduct and efficiency of the meeting, public comments shall be limited to three (3) minutes maximum per person. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT OF 1990, PERSONS NEEDING SPECIAL ACCOMODATIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MEETING SHOULD CALL TOWN HALL AT (305) 364-6100, BY 5 PM, NO LATER THAN (2) BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING FOR ASSISTANCE.
GINA M. INGUANZO