For Immediate Release
October 3, 2018
Contact: Clarisell DeCardenas
Sponsorship Package Information: Is your business interested in marketing at event that celebrates and honors our armed services with drawing over 2,000 people? Take an opportunity to show your appreciation and be recognized as a sponsor at this very special event!
• Become a sponsor today by visiting http://bit.ly/2018VCParadeSponsorship
Grand Marshal Nomination Information: The Town is extending an opportunity to the community to nominate a deserving individual to be the Grand Marshal. The selection of the Grand Marshal will be determined by the Town’s Veterans Committee at their October meeting. The criteria is the following:
• Be in good standing in the community.
• Be persons who have displayed outstanding service, pride and commitment to the community, county, state and/or country.
• Be able and willing to carry out the function of the Grand Marshal for the Parade.
• Proof of Honorable Service in the Armed Forces is required.
• Please visit http://bit.ly/2018VCGrandMarshallParade for the nomination form and nominations are due by Monday, October 15th.
Parade Participation Information: Is your organization or group interested in being a part of longest running Miami-Dade County patriotic tribute honoring our active duty and retired military members for their dedication and service to our country?
• Please visit http://bit.ly/2018VetParadeParticipant to register and the deadline to register is Monday, October 29, 2018.
CONTACT: William Sanchez
Committees and Special Events Coordinator
Tel: (305) 364-6100